Sorry, I noticed the invoked binding and JMS remote loader did not paste
correctly, here they are again:

JMS remote loader in jmd-ds.xml:

  <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.jndi.JMSProviderLoader"

name="jboss.mq:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=RemoteJMSProvider,server=purple05.ed.ray.com">
  |     <attribute name="ProviderName">QueuehostJMSProvider</attribute>
  |     <attribute
name="ProviderAdapterClass">org.jboss.jms.jndi.JNDIProviderAdapter</attribute>
  |     <!-- The queue connection factory -->
  |     <attribute name="QueueFactoryRef">XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- The topic factory -->
  |     <attribute name="TopicFactoryRef">XAConnectionFactory</attribute>
  |     <!-- Connect to JNDI on the host "queuehost" port 1099 -->
  |     <attribute name="Properties">
  |        java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  |        java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jnp.interfaces
  |        java.naming.provider.url=purple05.ed.ray.com:1099
  |     </attribute>
  |   </mbean>

Proxy binding in jboss.xml:

   <invoker-proxy-bindings>
  |       <invoker-proxy-binding>
  |          <name>my-mdb-invoker</name>
  |          <invoker-mbean>does-not-matter</invoker-mbean>

<proxy-factory>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker</proxy-factory>
  |          <proxy-factory-config>

<JMSProviderAdapterJNDI>QueuehostJMSProvider</JMSProviderAdapterJNDI>

<ServerSessionPoolFactoryJNDI>StdJMSPool</ServerSessionPoolFactoryJNDI>
  |             <MinimumSize>1</MinimumSize>
  |             <KeepAliveMillis>30000</KeepAliveMillis>
  |             <MaximumSize>15</MaximumSize>
  |             <MaxMessages>1</MaxMessages>
  |             <MDBConfig>
  |                <ReconnectIntervalSec>10</ReconnectIntervalSec>
  |                <DLQConfig>
  |                   <DestinationQueue>queue/DLQ</DestinationQueue>
  |                   <MaxTimesRedelivered>10</MaxTimesRedelivered>
  |                   <TimeToLive>0</TimeToLive>
  |                </DLQConfig>
  |             </MDBConfig>
  |          </proxy-factory-config>
  |       </invoker-proxy-binding>
  |    </invoker-proxy-bindings>

And here's the initial context lookup:

  |             Properties properties = new Properties();
  |             properties.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
  |                 "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |             properties.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,
  |                 "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  |             properties.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, URL_NAME);
  |             jndiContext = new InitialContext(properties);

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3938150#3938150

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3938150