Hello,

please excuse my English ... i'm french !

Fisrt of all, i'm using JBoss 4.02 !

I'm having trouble in catching EarDeployer Notifications. Here is my
developpemen status :

I have an MBean which is notified when a .ear archive is deployed in the
"start" state of notification. This work properly. Then i try to instantiate
the ObjectName that represent then MBean created during the .ear deployment.
This MBean is named this way :
"J2EEServer=Local,j2eeType=J2EEApplication,name=MyAppli.ear". This also work
properly. To finish, I get, through an MBeanServer instance, the attribute
"deploymentDescriptor" on the new MBean, like this : server.invoke(mbean,
"deploymentDescriptor") (or something like this !!!). The deploymentDescriptor
should contain the content of the "application.xml" file of the new deployed
.ear archive !

This is where things turn bad ... 50% of the time the deploymentDescriptor is
empty, 50% of the time it is OK ...  anyway when i look this attribute through
the JMX Console it is always OK ...

Is this the good way for getting the application deployment descriptor when it
is deployed ? is there a bug in JBoss 4.02 ?

Thanks for your help ...

Thibault.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3938267#3938267