Hi, I am new to JBoss, EJB3.0 and Co. (So the solution might be simpler, since
I might oversee something in the config)
I just tryed to move a simple test app from 4.0.3.sp1 to 4.0.4.RC2.
The Problem I am having now ist that I get a different naming in the JNDI Tree
and I have no idea why. The JNDI Tree:
4.0.3sp1

  | +- de.home.test.interfaces.INatPersLstLocal (proxy: $Proxy65 implements
interface de.mediacare.test.interfaces.INatPersLstLocal,interface
org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy)
  | +- de.home.test.interfaces.INatPersLstRemote (proxy: $Proxy64 implements
interface de.mediacare.test.interfaces.INatPersLstRemote,interface
org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy)

4.0.4rc2

  | +- NatPerLstBean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   |   +- local (proxy: $Proxy67 implements interface
de.home.test.interfaces.INatPersLstLocal,interface
org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy,interface javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject)
  |   |   +- remote (proxy: $Proxy66 implements interface
de.home.test.interfaces.INatPersLstRemote,interface
org.jboss.ejb3.JBossProxy,interface javax.ejb.EJBObject)

So when I try to fecht the context with

  | InitialContext initCtx = new InitialContext();
  |                             NamingEnumeration myNamingEnum =
initCtx.list(initCtx.getNameInNamespace());

  |                             INatPersLst persLstI =
(INatPersLst)initCtx.lookup(de.home.test.interfaces.INatPersLstRemote.class.getName());

nothing is found.
What am I overseening ?

Thx ahead !

View the original post :