Hi
I have asked this around and found no response. I started EJB 3 recently, and I
have successfully created and deployed my EJBs and Entitys. But when it comes
to accessing them from a web tier things go wrong. I have an EJB that appears
in JNDI like this: (my @Stateless annotation has no name attribute)
  +- WorldNet
  |   |   +- PerfilServiceBean
  |   |   |   +- remote (proxy: $Proxy75 implements No ClassLoaders found for:
com.diaup.worldnet.admin.PerfilService (no security manager: RMI class loader
disabled))
  | --------------
  | @Stateless
  | public class PerfilServiceBean implements PerfilService { ... }

First of all, that "No ClassLoaders found" kind of scared me. Interface
PerfilService is annotated as @Remote. Okay, my JSF Backing bean looks like
this:
public class BackingBean {
  |     @EJB
  |     private PerfilService ejb;
  |
  |     public String doSomething() {
  |         ejb.doSomething();
  |     }
  | }
When doSomething() is called, ejb is null. I really don't know what happens.
Both bean and interface classes are packaged in the same ejb jar. The
BackingBean class is packaged in WEB-INF/classes of a war file, and both are
contained in the same ear file. I guess that's why I don't get a
ClassNotFoundException when BackingBean is loaded. Anyway, why ejb is still
null?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3938437#3938437

Reply to the post :