"dgiscool" wrote : I'm investigating about jboss 4.0.3 as an appsvr. what
version of jdk is recommended to use with that i.e. jdk-1_5_0_06 or any
specific one?  which version of jboss is most stable out of 4.0.2 and 4.0.3.

  | we only intend to use the servlet container in clustered environment.
  |
  | thanks
  | deep

Why would you not use just use a clustered Tomcat then?

As for version, I believe any stable version of jdk 1.4+ would work with JBOSS
minus some of the newer features (like EJB3) that require jdk 5.

The latest stable version is 4.0.3SP1 I believe (or whatever is listed on the
application server page).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3938500#3938500

Reply to the post :