hi all,

i just came back from the training session in London, and found it to be a
very rewarding experience (thanks for the dinner marc!).  being new to EJB
stuff -- and newer to JBoss -- i found it to be both an excellent
introduction to the inner workings of JBoss, and how it deals with EJB.  to
be sure, there was a lot over my head, but it was enough to be exposed to the
breadth and depth of it all.  one thing i would have found helpful, would
have been to have the detailed description of the JBoss architecture
presented earlier in the week rather than friday.  but, it was useful and
insightful anyway.

i am planning on giving a one hour or so presentation to my co-workers
(senior and mid level java) introducing them to JBoss.  they are mostly
familiar with Weblogic (5&6), and most of them are more experienced with JSP
and Servlets than with EJB.

i had considered this as a rough outline for the presentation:
   * intro to jboss.org
   * description of jboss features and things that differentiate it from the
competition
   * description of jboss config & directory layout
   * description of jboss architecture
   * ???

so, my questions are:
   * has anyone done something of this sort before, and can offer any
materials that can help?
   * can anyone add to the list of talking points, or suggest alternatives?
   * along those lines, would anyone care to offer some
ideas/information/approaches to flesh out each of the talking points?

thanks a lot!
--e--

<argo_tec gmbh>
     ed.q.bridges