Hello,

I am using JBoss 3.2.6 and I would like to know how I can configure the
webserver to log HTTP requests.

In our application we have EJB calls tunneled via HTTP and I am interested in
logging the *first* point of contact between the client app and the java
process. I believe that would be the HTTP request.

I would like to see things like the IP address of the caller, the URL invoked,
the time of the request, etc. In apache I believe there is a file called
httpd.conf but I can't find this file anywhere.

Is that possible?

Thanks,
Andre

View the original post :