so far I tried to setup the following in web.xml:

        <error-page>
  |             <error-code>403</error-code>
  |             <location>/login.htm</location>
  |     </error-page>
  |     <security-constraint>
  |             <web-resource-collection>
  |                     <web-resource-name>SSL Pages</web-resource-name>
  |                     <url-pattern>/secure/*</url-pattern>
  |                     <http-method>GET</http-method>
  |                     <http-method>PUT</http-method>
  |                     <http-method>POST</http-method>
  |             </web-resource-collection>
  |             <auth-constraint>
  |                     <role-name>AUTH</role-name>
  |             </auth-constraint>
  |             <user-data-constraint>
  |                     <transport-guarantee>CONFIDENTIAL</transport-guarantee>
  |             </user-data-constraint>
  |     </security-constraint>

but there is no simple way to set the role ("AUTH") for a logged in User (like
in LoginAction), isn't it?

A seam component to add such a role to a logged in user would be perfect!

- Andreas

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3939007#3939007

Reply to the post :