I am trying to deploy the jbpm.war on a plain jboss-4.0.3SP1 server ( not in
the starters kit). I copied all the jars from the sar(service archive) and
included it as part of /WEB-INF/lib in the war file.

But during startup the server throws the following error

14:22:49,086 INFO  [STDOUT] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/ehcache/Cache
  | Exception
  | 14:22:49,086 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Nati
  | ve Method)
  | 14:22:49,086 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructor
  | s(Class.java:1618)
  | 14:22:49,086 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:19
  | 30)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:278)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.createCache
  | Provider(SettingsFactory.java:327)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.hibernate.cfg.SettingsFactory.buildSettin
  | gs(SettingsFactory.java:219)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSettings
  | (Configuration.java:1823)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionF
  | actory(Configuration.java:1143)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceF
  | actory.getSessionFactory(DbPersistenceServiceFactory.java:90)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.
  | getSessionFactory(DbPersistenceService.java:74)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.
  | getSession(DbPersistenceService.java:78)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceService.
  | getSchedulerSession(DbPersistenceService.java:243)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jbpm.JbpmContext.getSchedulerSession(Jbpm
  | Context.java:419)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jbpm.scheduler.impl.SchedulerThread.execu
  | teTimers(SchedulerThread.java:103)
  | 14:22:49,096 INFO  [STDOUT]     at
org.jbpm.scheduler.impl.SchedulerThread.run(S
  | chedulerThread.java:70)

And also I am  not able to view the first page of the sample application

Am i missing something here, or is there any additional configuration which
needs to be performed

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3939145#3939145

Reply to the post :