Create a SLSB that implements the methods defined in you SI that is generated
by wscompile.

Package your ejb.

anonymous wrote : The standard deployment descriptor for EJB components
ejb-jar.xml, declares the service endpoint.

http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd";
  |      version="2.1">
  |      <enterprise-beans>
  |        <session>
  |          <ejb-name>OrganizationBean</ejb-name>

<service-endpoint>com.underworld.crimeportal.OrganizationEndpoint</service-endpoint>

<ejb-class>com.underworld.crimeportal.ejb.OrganizationSLSB</ejb-class>
  |          <session-type>Stateless</session-type>
  |          <transaction-type>Container</transaction-type>
  |        </session>
  |      </enterprise-beans>
  |    </ejb-jar>

anonymous wrote : Additionally, we need the J2EE Web Service deployment
descriptor, webservices.xml

http://www.ibm.com/webservices/xsd/j2ee_web_services_1_1.xsd";
  |      version="1.1">
  |
  |      <webservice-description>

<webservice-description-name>OrganizationServiceEJB</webservice-description-name>
  |        <wsdl-file>META-INF/wsdl/OrganizationServiceEJB.wsdl</wsdl-file>

<jaxrpc-mapping-file>META-INF/OrganizationServiceEJB_Mapping.xml</jaxrpc-mapping-file>
  |        <port-component>
  |          <port-component-name>Organization</port-component-name>
  |          <wsdl-port>OrganizationEndpointPort</wsdl-port>

<service-endpoint-interface>com.underworld.crimeportal.OrganizationEndpoint</service-endpoint-interface>
  |          <service-impl-bean>
  |            <ejb-link>OrganizationSLSB</ejb-link>
  |          </service-impl-bean>
  |        </port-component>
  |      </webservice-description>
  |    </webservices>

You need to add your mapping file and wsdl to the archive as well...then you
should be ready to deploy it.

I hope this helps you...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3939175#3939175