Hi,
my config in short:
I have configured a 4.0.4rc2 to run clustered on one machine with farming for
EJB 3 (followed the guides I found in the wiki and the admin guide. Merged the
all and EJB 3 clustered installations, which works so far). I have a small test
app which I wish to deploy via farming. It consists of an ear, with a HAR, JAR
(for EJB 3) and a WAR.
Too sum up the package, it consist of one tiny EJB 3 (marked @Clustered with
remote and local interface (bound through the @RemoteBinding and @LocalBinding
annotations).
So far, everything works (the ear works for none farming deployment on one
instance of the server).
 When I deploy the EAR in the /farm Folder the 1st node does fine and deploys
the EAR and pushes it to the 2nd node. This one receives the EAR and also
starts deploying.
The Problem:
 comes up at this point: as the 2nd node starts deploying, it try's to bind the
remote and local interfaces to the JNDI tree (HAJndi Tree), which results in a
conlict, since they are already bound, on the consol this looks something like
this (shortend version):

  | 2006-04-26 16:46:43,187 DEBUG [org.jboss.ejb3.ServiceDelegateWrapper]
Starting failed
jboss.j2ee:ear=testEJB.ear,jar=testEJB.jar,name=NatPerLstBean,service=EJB3
  | javax.naming.NamingException: Could not bind statless proxy with ejb name
NatPerLstBean into JNDI under jndiName: /EJBTEST/NatPerLstBean/remote [Root
exception is javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException]
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.BaseStatelessProxyFactory.start(BaseStatelessProxyFactory.java:70)
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessClusterProxyFactory.start(StatelessClusterProxyFactory.java:97)
  |     at org.jboss.ejb3.ProxyDeployer.start(ProxyDeployer.java:85)
  |     at org.jboss.ejb3.SessionContainer.start(SessionContainer.java:85)
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.start(StatelessContainer.java:80)
  |     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |     at
  |     at
  |     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb3.ServiceDelegateWrapper.startService(ServiceDelegateWrapper.java:99)
  |     at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
  |     at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)

ending with

  | 16:46:43,187 INFO  [EJB3Deployer] Deployed:
file:/C:/work/_programme/jboss-4.0.4
  | .CR2/server/default2/tmp/deploy/tmp39879testEJB.ear-contents/testEJB.jar
  | 16:46:43,203 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/testEJBWar,
warUrl=.../tmp/
  | deploy/tmp39879testEJB.ear-contents/testEJBWar-exp.war/
  | 16:46:43,421 INFO  [EARDeployer] Started J2EE application:
file:/C:/work/_progra
  | mme/jboss-4.0.4.CR2/server/default2/farm/testEJB.ear
  | 16:46:43,421 ERROR [FarmMemberService] Incomplete Deployment listing:

I thought I had configured all correct so far, but I guess I am missing
something... Thanks for any help hint's and links ! :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3939559#3939559

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3939559