Title: RE: XDoclet 1.0 released - was [JBoss-user] Creating EJB2.0 Relations and CMP XML filesXDoclet 1.0 released

I've just switch from EJBDoclet to xDoclet.. awsomme!
For me, EJB/xDoclet are the MOST essencial tools for EJB developement!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dmitri Colebatch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 2:38 AM
To: JBoss 2
Cc: Ara Abrahamian
Subject: XDoclet 1.0 released - was [JBoss-user] Creating EJB2.0
Relations and CMP XML filesXDoclet 1.0 released

Hey list,

This would be an ideal time to let people know that XDoclet version 1.0
has just come of age.  XDoclet is the successor of EJBDoclet, Rickard
Oberg's tool for automatic generation of interfaces, deployment
descriptors, and now much much more.

XDoclet 1.0 has full support for EJB2.0 and is focused on JBoss, but also
covers other EJB containers, meaning that if you find yourself in the
unfortunate position of having to stop using JBoss and use another
container all you need to do is change your ant script and some comments
in your code.  It also has support for Struts, JSP Taglibs, WebWork,
Apache-SOAP, and JMX.

Go to http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/xdoclet to get the download.

cheesr
dim

ps - Hunter, this is exactly what you're asking about (o: