-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Lee Smith
Sent: 21 September 2001 19:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] strang jsp hanging problem

I am using jboss + tomcat + apache config.  I am using mod_jk to integrate
tomcat with apache.  All on RH7 intel.

I have a servlet that is using a page dispatch on a jsp.  This jsp seems to
only be parsed partially by the browser.  I have tested on several browsers
also.  It is just hanging there and what seems it is continually trying to
receive the rest of the jsp (or rather the html output).  Looking at the
page source cleary shows the remaining html code not present.

What is even stranger is if I edit the jsp and take out several lines, just
blank lines, and also join lines more on the html can be parsed.  Its like a
byte limit or something that can be pushed through.  With this is mind I rip
out the code in the jsp and replaced it with several large strings to be
printed.  This was fine so there is no byte limit really.  I just cant see
what the problem is here.  I have updated to the latest current version of
Jboss today with the same results.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

--