Hi All,

I am new to EJB and JBoss. I have created stateless Session EJB's (using
Jdevloper) and the JBoss has deployed them successfully...but when i run my
application from JBoss....I receive the following error...

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class name in
environment or system property, or as an applet parameter, or in an application
resource file:  java.naming.factory.initial

javax.naming.Context
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(java.util.Hashtable)

                NamingManager.java:643

        javax.naming.Context javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx()

                InitialContext.java:246

        javax.naming.Context
javax.naming.InitialContext.getURLOrDefaultInitCtx(java.lang.String)

                InitialContext.java:283

        java.lang.Object javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(java.lang.String)

                InitialContext.java:350

        void mypackage1.WelcomeScreen1_applet.main(java.lang.String[])

                WelcomeScreen1_applet.java:248

The Java File where it shows the error contains these lines....
Context ctx = new InitialContext(env);
    ErpFacadeHome = (erpFacadeHome)ctx.lookup("erpFacade");

Can any one please help me to solve this problem..

Thanks to all.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3939867#3939867

Reply to the post :