You are right of course. It is a solution and I have no idea on how else to do
it either.

But as you said having the url as part of the identifier is ugly. and if it is
the only thing that differs to items from different modules it is even uglier,
because the url itself does not have a meaning.

I would still like to have the parent module in there, for just that reason. If
I have the same service in two different modules, I would like to see that they
come from different modules and not just figure that out by the url.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3939872#3939872

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3939872