Hi All -
I am using JBoss 2.2.2 with Tomcat.  We are using minerva database
connection pools and are having problems with
connections returning null. The main problem is that once the null
connection object is returned and the exception is caught, we need
to restart JBoss, the connection pool dies and doesn't give out anymore
connections.  I debated setting the MaxSize variable to 0 (constantly
growing the PoolSize).

  Any help you can give to me in understanding how to approach this
problem would be greatly appreciated.

 I used the default  MaxSize of Connections to 10 (See Below),

 <attribute name="ConnectionManagerProperties">
      # Pool type - uncomment to force, otherwise it is the default
      #PoolConfiguration=per-factory

      # Connection pooling properties - see
      # org.opentools.minerva.pool.PoolParameters
      MinSize=0
      MaxSize=10
      Blocking=true
      GCEnabled=false