I don't see enough information to make a guess about the exception, however
as a first step fix the verifier warnings.  In particular, the hashcode and
equals warnings mean something like this:

a.equals(b) must imply a.hashCode() == b.hashCode()

if a and b have the same values (i.e. identify the same row in a db) then
a.equals(b).

You need to implement these methods so these are true.

david jencks