Hi!

maybe "drop" was not the best word I could use: I meant "drag and drop" - you
should copy your jsp inside jbpm.war.

Everytime you copy or modify something under the deploy dir, JBoss
automatically deploys the file (in this case a web application). If you modify
a war, the web application first gets undeployed and then redeployed, and this
operation usually takes few seconds.
Because of that, if you point your browser right away to your webapp, you might
get an error (HTTP Status 404 - The requested resource (/jbpm/) is not
available). Do you get this error?

One more thing, your URL looks like http:\\localhost:8080\jBPM: be carefull
since Tomcat is case sensitive - in order to have the application context
"jBPM", your file under deploy must be jBPM.war, and not jbpm.war or JBPM.war
or whatever, otherwise you get again the HTTP 404 error.

Let me know if you need more help
luca

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3940128#3940128