I am having problems with running the portal after installing it.

This is the message it is displaying on the console:

  | 09:35:01,437 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing:

I am new to Jboss so I do not know how to address this problem. I installed the
Jboss AS with the Windows installer and followed the instructions with
deploying the portal. So I don?t understand why it is having problems.  The
print out says the Mbean that is the root cause is
jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=NoTxPortalDS and I have no idea what
that is and how to fix it.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3940170#3940170

Reply to the post :