Hi,

We have a couple of servlet based applications deployed by the embedded Tomcat under JBoss.

These are secured by the JBoss security system using org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule. We use form based authentication to force users to "log in".

Users are correctly authenticated and it all works fine.

Now we need a way of killing off that authentication so that we can force another user to log on and not gain access using the first user's credentials.

We don't want to insist users kill of their web browser, so we need some other way that we can use from the servlet or a bean.

Is there such a way? Sorry if its a FAQ - I didn't spot it in my searches!

Thanks

Gerry