We have exactly the same problem. The only difference that we are using FreeBSD
6.0-STABLE,I386 and Java version 1.4.2-p7.

The problem occurs exactly in the same way. When high loading, after some time
app hangs (no activity of Java and DB server, 100% idle) and app do not
response at all. We are using basic authentification, and even with a opening
new connection, no login/password is appeared via browser, so it means that
Tomcat hangs completelly and it is not about application or database connection.

When we tried the same app by using Windows XP server by making a lot of high

It is very critical problem for us :(

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3940495#3940495

Reply to the post :