"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : (1) What version of Seam is this?
I use cvs version of seam (checked out before 30 min)

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : (2) Just to be sure, are you using the
SeamRedirectFilter?
Yes I enabled the SeamRedirectFilter in web.xml:

        <filter>
  |             <filter-name>Seam Redirect Filter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamRedirectFilter</filter-class>
  |     </filter>
  |
  |     <filter-mapping>
  |             <filter-name>Seam Redirect Filter</filter-name>
  |             <url-pattern>*.htm</url-pattern>
  |     </filter-mapping>
  |     <servlet>
  |             <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
  |             <servlet-class>javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet</servlet-class>
  |             <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  |     </servlet>
  |
  |     <servlet-mapping>
  |             <servlet-name>Faces Servlet</servlet-name>
  |             <url-pattern>*.htm</url-pattern>
  |     </servlet-mapping>

- Andreas

View the original post :