Further to the prob statement, here is the findings:
objTreeCache.get(fqn) does not work for the first time only. For example:

Line 1: objTreeCache.get(fqn); //this line returns a
map::::{jboss:internal:uninitialized=null}
Line 2: objTreeCache.get(fqn,"bla") ;
Line 3: objTreeCache.get(fqn);//this line returns a map with actual values from
my db (as impl into my cache loader which is not specified in "Preload")

Since I have called with an arbitrary key for the first time, it goes in
different method call/different flow of execution in jboss cache impl. Third
line (Line 3) hits cache not cache loader. So it works fine.

Is this a normal behaviour of TreeCache or I am not going in a right way?

Please suggest.
Awaiting your reply.
Thanks
Saroj