There it is again...

  | java.lang.RuntimeException: cluster invocation failed, last exception was:
  |     at
org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ClusterChooserInterceptor.invoke(ClusterChooserInterceptor.java:115)
  |     at
org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:98)
  |     at
org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:46)
  |     at
org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:98)
  |     at
org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:40)
  |     at
org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:98)An
Error has accured: java.lang.RuntimeException: cluster invocation failed, last
exception was:
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:41)
  |     at
org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:98)
  |     at
org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessClusteredProxy.invoke(StatelessClusteredProxy.java:85)
  |     at $Proxy1.getNatPersLst(Unknown Source)
  |     at
de.somewhere.test.client.ClientNatPers.getNatPersLst(ClientNatPers.java:77)
  |     at de.somewhere.test.client.ClientNatPers.main(ClientNatPers.java:35)
  | Caused by: org.jboss.aop.NotFoundInDispatcherException: Object with oid:
jboss.j2ee:ear=testEJB.ear,jar=testEJB.jar,name=NatPerLstBean,service=EJB3 was
not found in the Dispatcher
  |     at org.jboss.aop.Dispatcher.invoke(Dispatcher.java:83)
  |     at
org.jboss.aspects.remoting.AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.invoke(AOPRemotingInvocationHandler.java:82)
  |     at org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker.invoke(ServerInvoker.java:828)
  |     at org.jboss.remoting.ServerInvoker.invoke(ServerInvoker.java:681)
  |     at
org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.processInvocation(ServerThread.java:358)
  |     at
org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.dorun(ServerThread.java:398)
  |     at
org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ServerThread.run(ServerThread.java:239)

 I deployed (in the /deploy folder) the ear, first in the 2nd node, then the
1st node. So the "could not bind to jndi..." appeared on the first node.  I
then tried to access it via the non web-client, and the above error accured .
I guess thats the also the reason there is no load balancing happening.
If I deploy in ascending order (node1,node2) this doesnt happen  (I guess since
only node 1 is "used" ).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3940941#3940941

Reply to the post :