Thanks for the reply !
In this context, I havent looked into those configs very much until now.
We also try to get our App/JBoss to just use one port. Have you done any
approach into configuring jboss to do this ?
 We started with the \ejb3.deployer\META-INF\jbosss-service.xml and configured

  | <mbean code="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector"
  |           xmbean-dd="org/jboss/remoting/transport/Connector.xml"

name="jboss.remoting:type=Connector,name=DefaultEjb3Connector,handler=ejb3">
  |       <depends>jboss.aop:service=AspectDeployer</depends>
  | <!-- Tomcat doesnt like it when doing http://....:8080-->
  |     <attribute
name="InvokerLocator">servlet://${jboss.bind.address}:8080/invoker/EJBInvokerServlet</attribute>
  |       <!--attribute
name="InvokerLocator">socket://${jboss.bind.address}:3873</attribute-->
  |       <attribute name="Configuration">
  |          <handlers>
  |             <handler
subsystem="AOP">org.jboss.aspects.remoting.AOPRemotingInvocationHandler</handler>
  |          </handlers>
  |       </attribute>
  |    </mbean>

The problem we had is that after fetching the JNDI, method invocations try
going to 3873 again instead of using 8080.
With the annotation
"@RemoteBinding(...
cientBindUrl="http://<server>:8080/invoker/EJBInvokerServlet") at least that
changed (not a good solution though), but from here on there are still poblems.
( I posted about this in
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=82345 )
Thanks again for your reply and help!

View the original post :