What I'd like to do is have 2 security domains attached to one web application.
 The basic idea is that the client login info will be in the database, but
internal admin logins, which will rarely change, will be kept in a properties
fileset.

So that's...

1 - UsersRolesLoginModule
1 - DatabaseServerLoginModule

Looking at the structure of the jboss-web.xml, it only allows for one
<security-domain> tag.  I just tried 2, and it threw an exception.

I would assume one way to do this would be a custom login module that calls
both internally.  If this would be the preferred method, I would also assume
that somebody has done this.  Possible option two would be some method of
configuration in the 'login-config.xml' that would do the same.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3941722#3941722