I have an app that needs to change the server it is talking to mid way through
running. So the program disconnects, changes the java.naming.provider.url
System property to  something else and creates a new InitialContext(). Trouble
is, it seems to keep talking to the old server. So I thought instead I'll
create a Hashtable of variables and pass that to the InitialContext constructor
that takes a Hashtable. That doesn't seem to help either.

Any suggestions?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3941754#3941754

Reply to the post :