Ok I'm kind of stuck here... so I will do my best to explain.
I've read in the seam documentation the following

anonymous wrote :
  |  Seam completely solves the problem of unwanted
LazyInitializationExceptions, while working around the biggest problem in the
open session in view pattern. The solution comes in two parts:

  |     * use an extended persistence context that is scoped to the
conversation,
  |        instead of to the request
  |     * use two transactions per request; the first spans the beginning of
the
  |        update model values phase until the end of the invoke application
phase;
  |        the second spans the render response phase

I migrated to a jBPM by using a pageflow definition, this makes use of MULTIPLE
SFSB in these SFSB there are @Begin and @End annotations.

Since a pageflow is a conversation itself I think that these
LazyInitializationExceptions occur because I'm still using the @Begin and @ End
annotations. I'm I right here?

So a solution for this could be to create ONE SFSB that covers the whole
proccess that uses the pageflow definition or by using the nested=true property
for the @Begin annotation in all my SFSB.

What exactly opens and closes a session?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3941826#3941826

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3941826