I realize this is probably a really dumb question, but I'm
just getting into the different persistence models.

I understand CMP and how it could be used nicely
for something like users of a system. But what if I
want to do a simple query that returns multiple results,
like say all users that live in texas? It seems with what
I have studied so far that CMP works great for things
that have a unique id that are normally retrieved one
at a time, but once you go beyond that, you have
to start using BMP. So, with a query as simple as:

select * from userlist where state='TX';

you'd have to use BMP. Is that right?

Thanks for the newbie hand holding...