Hi Guru,

I have a business process case and don't know how to realize it with JBPM.
Frist I introduce the business process case: Ordering --> Shipping --> Billing.
The order has 100 quantity pcs and could be shipped partially(that is to say it
can be shipped many times. e.g. shipping 20,shipping 50, shipping 30). Only
after the order have been all shipped(that is 100), can it be billed.
I know the JBPM good at process status management. But when it comes to process
quantity control management, does it qualify?

Any discussion and help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

yoyo

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3942170#3942170