I did that and it worked until i tested the failover. It seems that my Spring
Bean does not know how to reconnect on the failover node:
2006-05-09 14:51:18,512 WARN  [org.jboss.mq.Connection] Connection failure, use
javax.jms.Connection.setExceptionListener() to handle this error and reconnect
org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Exiting on IOE; - nested throwable:
(java.net.SocketException: Connection reset)
        at
org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException.getAsJMSException(SpyJMSException.java:66)
        at org.jboss.mq.Connection.asynchFailure(Connection.java:437)
        at
org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.UILClientILService.asynchFailure(UILClientILService.java:156)
        at
org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager$ReadTask.handleStop(SocketManager.java:413)
        at
org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager$ReadTask.run(SocketManager.java:345)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:183)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:201)
        at
org.jboss.util.stream.NotifyingBufferedInputStream.read(NotifyingBufferedInputStream.java:67)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.peek(ObjectInputStream.java:2133)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readBlockHeader(ObjectInputStream.java:2313)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.refill(ObjectInputStream.java:2380)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.read(ObjectInputStream.java:2452)
        at
java.io.ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readByte(ObjectInputStream.java:2601)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readByte(ObjectInputStream.java:845)
        at
org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager$ReadTask.run(SocketManager.java:290)
        ... 1 more

I made my own implementation using HASingletonSupport so the JMSSender only
works on the masternode but this is a workaround for now.

Thanks for the input

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3942189#3942189

Reply to the post :