Well, I know these questions must be boring for you...
Anyway, I have to decide for or against using jbpm in our project and
unfortunately have to argue against some guy who would prefer doing all
himself. We'd like to setup some job queuing system (for doing protein ID
searches) based on jbpm for the actual execution of jobs. There can be long
running parallel jobs (several hours) that need some post processing once both
"splits" are done. I know that jbpm can't really handle parallel execution
(except when you use async flag), so its not so easy as it appeared first. This
means I have to do a lot testing/playing I guess and read a lot before things
become clear. I wished there is some guide that explains from scratch how to
use jbpm from within another ear. Testing and running it standalone is not very
helpful for me (besides looking at the tests/examples).
So is there any good guide to look at ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3942193#3942193

Reply to the post :