Hi all

I would like to have a portlet that contains a list of items displayed as
links. Then, when a user click on a link, the item's attributes are shown. My
problem is with the URL format to use when creating the link. I have tried many
variations but can't get the data to post back to my portlet class. I have seen
how the same result can be achieved with the submission of a form, but have not
seen anything on variables passed via the URL of a page. Here are some excerpts
from my code:

public void processAction(ActionRequest aRequest, ActionResponse aResponse)
throws PortletException, PortletSecurityException, IOException
  |    {
  |      String id = aRequest.getParameter("id");
  |      if(id == null)
  |      {
  |        id = "(null)";
  |      }
  |      System.out.println("The value of the id: " + id);
  |
  |      aResponse.setRenderParameter("id", id);
  |      aResponse.setPortletMode(PortletMode.VIEW);
  |    }

and in the jsp:

Analysis is the name of the portal that the portlet is part of. Is there anyone
that can help?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3942205#3942205

Reply to the post :