I have been trying to work my way through this as well.  The problem is in the
namespace prefix on the parameter.  JBossWS expects:

<long_1>100.0</long_1> instead of
<SOAPSDK4:long_1></SOAPSDK4:long_1> which is produced by the the MS Toolkit.

I have been testing with the 3.x version of the Toolkit.   I tried both doc and
rpc/lit (i think has been a few days since I last tried).

It is possible that MS SOAP Toolkit is incompatible with Basic Profile 1.0 and
therefore just won't work with JBossWS. You can always turn to the Visual
Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) to enable web service calls/bindings for Excel
on the .NET platform.  My testing of .NET interop went well.  The downside to
this suggestion is that VSTO requires Visual Studio and Office Professional (or
Excel standalone) and you don't likely have these on your box and will need to
spend some money.

The last time I looked on the MSFT website it said the SOAP Toolkit was
unsupported.

What do you think?  I'd like to solve this problem as well.

Burr

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3942248#3942248

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3942248