"kukeltje" wrote : I'm not experienced in this area, but do you have specific
areas where you think Hibernate 3.2.x can be an advantage to jBPM over 3.1?

OK, here's what my colleague provided:

The enhancement we were talking about is:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-16

Currently scheduled for 3.2.1.  The scenario where we may need to do something
like this is to do a retrieval of tasks (by arbitrary hibernate criteria)
sorted by an optional variable key.  The sorting must be done using a left
outer join on the variable tables (because it is optional), or tasks that are
missing that variable won't be in the list.  While potentially this could also
be done with some ugly subselects, the left outer join syntax is much cleaner.
Perhaps JBPM knows of an even better way to do it?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3942660#3942660

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3942660