anonymous wrote : one more thing.  i didn't yet answer the question "what is
the jbpm.sar good for"

  | the way we use it now, it is an alternative way to put the jbpm libs on the
global classpath.

  | it also allows us to publish JbpmConfiguration to JNDI, but as stated in
the previous post, that is never used and redundant.

Well I've been using the SAR for quite a while (just in case you thought nobody
was using it).  I've got stress testing with hundreds of users in separate
threads all getting, using, and closing sessions with: (obviously abbreviated)

  | JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfig = null;
  | log.debug("Getting jbpm config from JNDI");
  | Context ctx = new InitialContext();
  | try {
  |   jbpmConfig =
(JbpmConfiguration)ctx.lookup("java:/jbpm/JbpmConfiguration");
  | } catch (Exception e) {
  |   log.debug("Failed getting context object: "+e);
  | }
  | if (jbpmConfig!=null) {
  |   log.debug("Getting jbpmContext from config");
  |   jbpmContext = jbpmConfig.createJbpmContext();
  | } else {
  |   log.error("JbpmConfiguration is null");
  | }
  | return jbpmConfig

I also use the SAR to deploy the JBPM jars, config files, and my own assignment
handlers bundled in a jar.  Additionally, I've got changes to JBPM queries that
are deployed as a new hibernate.queries.hbm.xml in the SAR (which is rebuilt
and deployed as part of my build process).

So if you look hard enough you might find a use.  :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3942675#3942675

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3942675