Has anyone really got the new JBoss 2.4.3 - Tomcat 4.0 bundle to work. While
I understand that applications need to be deployed via ear files why does
JBoss not support the container as it used to in the previous release? What
is my deployment unit is a war file? Does it mean that I need to package it
into a ear file just to get the whole thing to work?

Why is it so? And what benefit do we get out of it? I just think that this
concept of not supporting the Tomcat 4.0 container as a stand alone web
container in its own rights is kind of disappointing.

Regards

Vinay

Disclaimer

This communication together with any attachments transmitted with it ('this E-mail')
is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information which is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of this E-mail is not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient you are notified that any use of this E-mail is prohibited. Addressees
should check this E-mail for viruses. The Carphone Warehouse Group PLC makes no
representations as regards the absence of viruses in this E-mail. If you have received
this E-mail in error please notify our ISe Response Team immediately by telephone on +
44 (0)20 8896 5828 or via E-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please then immediately
destroy this E-mail and any copies of it.

Please feel free to visit our website: http://www.phonehouse.com