sumankg,

You have not really provided enough detail to really understand what is going
on, but I will give it a stab anyway.  From what you have described, I would
say location is your problem.  If you have custom login modules that are needed
by two or more web applications (in separate wars), then you need to
externalize those modules so they can be shared.  Another less attractive
option (which may not be possible depending on what your login modules do) is
to have a copy in each war.  You have not mentioned if your EJB's are secured.
I hope so.

If this does not make sense, reply with details about your war/ear deployments
that describe where stuff is.  As well, some info on how your security is
configured.  Finally, some TRACE logging of what happens when things fail.

later, cgriffith

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3942861#3942861

Reply to the post :