Hi,

I have seen a post asking for "how do I generate a service endpoint starting
from a WSDL"  already a couple of days ago. If this is the same, please ignore.

I think this is a major topic missing in the user manual - all the best
practices indicate one should define the contract first (the WSDL) and then
generate the server-side artifacts (be it POJOs, EJBs or MDBs).

Is it a documentation issue or is this feature not available in the 1.0.0
release?

Otherwise seems to be a solid, no-nonsense implementation.

Thank you & regards,
Tibi

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3942953#3942953