I've just found out that the AS service configuration bug is fixed (since
4.0.4.RC1,  http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-1709)

SSL works without any modification on any messaging installation higher than
4.0.3SP1. A complete example (code, configuration file and documentation) has
been added under docs/examples/secure-socket. I've tested it with 4.0.4.GA. It
will be available with the next release, and it is currently available in the
head.

If you need to get SSL support working with 4.0.3SP1 and lower, you need to
apply the patch described in http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBAS-1709 or
whatever other patch based on JBAS-1709 QA came up with.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3944085#3944085

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3944085