Thank you for your reply Dimitris.

I already tried that but this gives the same result. I tried to experiment
further reading the wiki`s about the classloading issues but unfortunatly
wihtout any result. I don`t understand why JBoss uses an own implementation of
the javax.xml.bind package. Am I right that the the javax.* and java.* packages
are always loaded through the default class loader. Maybe this explains,
however doesn`t solve the problem.

Am I right that in JBoss 4.0.3SP1 the JWSDP libraries where compatible but not
for JBoss 4.0.4? Is it usefull to update to jwsdp 2.0? However, this contains
an early access release of JAXB 2.0 and maybe this is not recommended for a
production environment.

Regards,

Tim De Vos

View the original post :