I've been thinking about ways to do this.  I'm currently stuck on one aspect:

To do this successfully a JSF converter is needed.  The converter needs to do
getAsObject, the way I've seen this done is

  | Object o = entityManager.find(Entity.class, id);

but this requires a handle on the EntityManager (which is user definable, with
possibly more than one defined within an application).

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations on how to get the 'correct'
EntityManager - a configuration parameter? The default?

Thanks

Peter

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3944164#3944164