Boys and gals, experts and dummies, I have been working with the tutorial of
JBOss ide and have finally able to get it run, I would like to say thanks when
i put my errors into the google and got clues to solve the troubles that made
me feel down. Anyways, the trouble in deployment for my case was that of not
defining the web and ejb names into the application.xml as, I used to run the
xdoclet several times which made the applicaiton.xml not having the right
attributes. One of the other major troubles was not defining the display-name
tag into the ejb-jar.xml, infact my innocent xdoclet didn generate it
automatically, so make sure that you have the tag in your ejb-jar.xml. One of
the other major problems was letting the ide know to run jboss, which it was
unable to do that, due to the reason of having jre instead of jdk. One of the
early problems of matching the version of xdoclet with that of jboss, which in
my case was xdoclet = 1.2.3. and jboss 4.0.3.  Another common mistake is not
having the right xdoclet properties, so make sure that should n't be happen,
like while defining the standard template I did classes instead of *.class.
These are some of the many bugs that were my companions during the course of
running the tutorial accrately.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3944179#3944179

Reply to the post :