Title: RE: [JBoss-user] Building jboss-docs

I'd say it's a Windows 98 problem. I see this every time I try building jboss on Win98.

Win98 just doesn't understand the more advanced batch syntax, and has severe limits on the size of environment variables values. Besides you can't set console buffer so you can track command line output. It's just impossible to work on Win98.

I suggest you start using linux or winnt for development. Or maybe cygwin works on win98 - i didn't try. Or maybe there are some trick to fix the problems mentioned above and it's just that I don't know about them.

Regards,

        Marko.