In JBoss, we can configure multiple security realms, we can have multiple
applications and each application can use different security realm.

We are able to mention realm name in security-domain element in jboss-web.xml
in our application

In weblogic, websphere also we can create multiple security realms, but only
one realm can be active realm. And all applications will use that same realm. I
believe that there is no way to use different realms for different applications.

I googled long time, and I could not find equivalent element(for
security-domain) in weblogic and websphere. And their forums also poor.

Is it possible in weblogic, websphere?  I believe that JBoss server developers
might know this([EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
many). Please tell me,

If not,  what is the use of enterprise products, platforms, jrocket, ibm jdk,
studio, ...

thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3944979#3944979