Hi,
I've the same problem.

>From Junit Classes It's works fine ( remote Ejb only).
>From Servlet Classes :

If I Use : new InitialContext().lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/xxx") , i have a
ClassCastException.
If I Use :
        Hashtable props = new Hashtable();
                props.put(
                        Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
                        "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
                props.put(
                        Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,
                        "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
                props.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://localhost:2099");
                Context ctx = new InitialContext(props);

I have a EJBException during the home.create()

13:38:44,712 ERROR [LogInterceptor] EJBException in method: public abstract
com.apollo.server.interfaces.Fibo
com.apollo.server.interfaces.FiboHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException:
javax.ejb.EJBException: Invalid invocation, check your deployment packaging,
method=public abstract com.apollo.server.interfaces.Fibo
com.apollo.server.interfaces.FiboHome.create() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException,java.rmi.RemoteException
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invokeHome(StatelessSessionContainer.java:161)

I dont understant, the same code with Junit works.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3945295#3945295

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3945295