anonymous wrote :
  | That is correct, this is because the output directory is shared for a
single tools run.

and
anonymous wrote : You need to specify separate output directories for each run

So, if I want to deploy a couple of webservices, I have to generate the files,
each to a given output directory and then merge the files by hand. hmmm that
indeed feels right ;-)

anonymous wrote : Can you provide a more specific example of this?

Sure, create a SLSB with two service-endpoint methods, one that returns an int
and another one that returns a String. Run wstools on the bean, to generate a
document/literal (as long as you don't use wrapped you'll see the problem I
described) WSDL and check the file output: only one return type is defined of
type int (or String, YMMV).

Then create a new return type for String and apply that to the result of the
operation that is intended to return a String, package the application and
deploy that. Go to the URL JBoss assigns to the webservice (include the ?wsdl
suffix) and you'll see that only one return type exists. If you now invoke the
operation that is supposed to return a String you get the type cast error,
which makes sense because only a return type of type int is declared.

The question is, why does this happen?

The only way I got around this was to use document/literal-wrapped.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3945357#3945357

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3945357