hi,

I tried to modify these files but I don't see anychangement when I execute jbpm
with these. Then, somebody, know which files I should modify in order to log
the users by passing the name of the login user from the Jboss Portal?

I want to just find the file(s) which permit us to log. In the webapp you chose
in a list of user. Me I want delete this part in order to arrive on the user
screen. But for this I must understand and find which files I must modify for
this.

Thank you very much in avance for your help

Antitrust1982

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3945562#3945562

Reply to the post :