Hello,

Could you help me to resolve a problem???

I have an application running in Orion using the next data-source:

<?xml version="1.0" standalone='yes'?>
<data-sources>
<data-source
class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
name="imaestros"
location="jdbc/imaestros"
pooled-location="jdbc/imaestros"
xa-location="jdbc/xa/imaestrosXA"
connection-driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
username="*********"
password="*********"
url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@desa12:1522:prueba10gr2"
max-connections="100"
min-connections="2"
inactivity-timeout="60"
schema="database-schemas/oracle.xml" />
</data-sources>

I want to use JBOSS but using this datasource the application not running. I
change the datasource and now I´m using the next datasource, but the
application not running.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<xa-datasource>
<jndi-name>jdbc/imaestros</jndi-name>
<track-connection-by-tx/>
<isSameRM-override-value>true</isSameRM-override-value>
<xa-datasource-class>oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>
<xa-datasource-property
name="URL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@172.24.15.50:1522:prueba10gr2</xa-datasource-property>
<xa-datasource-property name="User">*******</xa-datasource-property>
<xa-datasource-property name="Password">******</xa-datasource-property>
<exception-sorter-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter</exception-sorter-class-name>
<no-tx-separate-pools/>

<type-mapping>Oracle9i</type-mapping>

</xa-datasource>

The application returns this error: "imaestrosXA not bound".

Could anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Santi.

View the original post :