I want to restrict no of elements in a Region. As far as I know
we can only control no of nodes in one region ( Am I missing some thing here?)

So am planning to keep each element as separate node to control element count
like

LRUPolicyTest.java:

         String rootStr = "/test/testdata";

         for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++)
         {
            String str = rootStr + i;
            Fqn fqn = Fqn.fromString(str);
            try
            {
               cache_.put(fqn, str, str);
            } catch (Exception e)
            {
               fail("Failed to insert data" + e);
               e.printStackTrace();
            }
         }

Am not sure whether this is the right approach to restrict the elements count?
Can someone please verify this approach? Whats the performance overhead
involved in this approach?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3945614#3945614

Reply to the post :